From Bump To Baby
Our Pregnancy Prep Class Includes:
- A Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Floor Screen to better understand your baseline & where you may need to modify
- Our workouts were designed by a Board Certified Pelvic PT and will provide you with modifications for Diastasis, Sciatica, SPD, SIJ and low back pain. Our goal is to empower you to stay active and move
The labor portion of our class will educate your birth partner on comfort measures, and ways they can help support you during labor and delivery.
- How to reduce the risk of Perineal Tears
- How to relax the pelvic floor muscles to improve efficiency of pushing
- How to maximally open up the Inlet to help baby engage
- What to do if baby gets stuck
- How to maximally open up the outlet to reduce the risk of coccyx or nerve injuries
- Modifications of all L&D positions for a medicated birth and unmedicated birth
As a Pelvic PT this course includes everything I wish my patients knew BEFORE having a baby! Whether its your first, or fifth or you are hoping for a successful VBAC we promise our class will give you all the resources you need for an empowered birth!